No. 77 Timog Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
(632) 413-0706 | (632) 922-6868 | (632) 374-8354
1635 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle, Quezon City
(632) 410-5553 | (632) 411-5529 | (632) 374-8355
525 Padre Faura St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
(632) 522-9999 | (632) 254-9088 | Fax 254-9188
30 E. Aguinaldo Hi-Way, Brgy. Maharlika East, Tagaytay City
(046) 483-0770 or 59 | 09498809521 | 09062760263
525 Padre Faura St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
(632) 986-1107 | 0925-7162848 | 0998-9881338 | 0905-4221338
Lot 17 Coral Way CBP1, MOA Complex Pasay City
522.9999 | 254.9188
WHO WE ARE?
With over a decade, Ibarra’s has been marked as one of the prefered venues and caterers in the country. It was on April 2001, when the company started its banquet industry operation at Padre Faura St. in Manila. Inspired by the venue’s art deco facade, wood paneled floors and intimate garden patio reminiscent of old Manila, the name “Ibarra’s” was conceptualized. Though it humbly started out as a small restaurant, it didn’t take long for Ibarra’s to become an industry frontrunner for management of events, provision of venues and catering services as well.
Because of the growing demand for events management and catering services, Ibarra’s has expanded to two more branches in 2004. These were Patio Ibarra and Piazza Ibarra which were both situated at the heart of Quezon City.
Through the years, the company has mastered the art of handling varied occasions that resulted to a great influx of clients. These lead to the establishment of three more branches in the cities of Quezon, Cavite and Tagaytay. Ibarra’s Portico del Sol has its debut in 2008, Bella Ibarra in 2010, and Villa Ibarra in 2011. Each of these venues has its own distinct quality which is believed to suit every client’s preference.
Having served 150,000 covers in every year, Ibarra’s has been known for its great quality and wide variety of food selections, generous serving quantities and the elegant set up personalized for every client.
Ibarra’s significantly follows the corporate philosophy of providing every client the best service value at reasonable rates on any occasion therein. The company envisions to provide clients and guests an elegantly set up venue, top notch suppliers, world class banquet service, an array of regularly updated amenities and other accoutrements exclusively packaged to meet the highest standard value for money. Recently, Ibarra’s has also expanded its market through its OUTSIDE CATERING SERVICES which is focused on themed buffet.
To provide working women with complete, value for money and quality wedding packages.
To be the preferred wedding venue and caterer of choice for local and international markets.
We are constantly looking for committed, responsible and competent professionals, who strive to add value and contribute to maintain our market leadership position.
BANQUET SALES ASSOCIATE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With at least 6 months to 1 year of working experience in Sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a fast food chain, casual dining or restaurant is required for this position.
- Applicants will be deployed at Ermita, Manila
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Captain Waiter or Head Waiter in a Restaurant and/or Banquet & Catering Industry.
CORPORATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in HRM / Tourism and or Marketing Graduate or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year sales experience in Banquet and Catering Operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as Bookeeper is required for this position.
- Applicants will be deployed at Ermita, Manila.
You may submit your resume together with your Transcript of Records and Testimonies from previous employer (if any) to:
Genevieve Penaranda (HR Officer)
Contact nos.: 412-0880 or 411-5529
If you’re looking for venue which would perfectly fit your taste, this place is highly recommended.I just had held my daughter’s debut and I heard no complain from my guests,everyone was satisfied to food( as in really okay).Assistance from members of staff were never a problem, especially Ms.Nikki Bron..To all who assisted me last night ,, thank you so much, I had never went wrong choosing your service – Lorelie Holgado Mercado
I super love their On-the-Spot Cooking Pasta Station . High-five to whoever thought of this idea. I have not seen nor attended any events before which offer the same service like this. Truly Ibarra’s trademark of passion in giving their clients [and the guests as well] something to talk about 😉 Yipee! we’re gonna have the same Pasta Station on our wedding.. So excited. I am pretty sure our guests will enjoy this 🙂 Aside from the sumptuous food served to us, here are some points, why I am extremely happy that we chose Ibarra’s:
1. I am very keen when it comes to dinnerware . Ooops sorry, that OC side of me. And I am glad that Ibarra’s has an eye of keeping everything spic and span.
2. Waiters/ Scoopers/ Buffet Staff- They were all wearing uniforms depending on their responsibility. I love the white uniforms with embroidery (Ibarra’s) worn by those in charged at the Pasta, Carvery and Tempura Stations. Those who are in-charged in retrieving used plates and glasses in the table were very attentive. While those who manned the stations were very accommodating.
3. Comfort room (for ladies) is well-kept. This is a plus point for me. Aside from the events area, comfort rooms should also be well-maintained all the time. – Jennifer Aiza Gabay
Villa Ibarra will never disappoint. from the beautiful venue to the staff, it was just a wonderful experience. we held our wedding here on august 2nd. we pretty much had the place to ourselves, considering how big our family is. we went the day prior to the wedding and we have been well-accommodated. the place sits on top of the hill with a very good view of the taal lake. the rooms were clean and well-maintained. the reservation comes with a breakfast and their restaurant does not disappoint. the staff were cheerful and were very sensitive to our needs. and this was just the day prior. on the wedding day itself, their coordinator (portia) was everywhere, making sure everything is in order. their food was awesome and adequate. the wait staff have been attentive to us and our guests. highly recommended for intimate weddings. – LTMiranda via Tripadvisor
I visited this place on a weekday and was able to get a table by the window. The area had air-conditioning but it didn’t need opening because of the chilly, fresh air. The bistro was simply decorated with wooden furnishings in blue upholstery, and a dainty blue and white chandelier hung in the center of the room. The vibe was intimate—I felt like I was inside a dining area of a nice house.
The event and venue manager, Portia Enrico, told me that the restaurant can accommodate around 25 people. “Bistro Ibarra is where you can dine with a 180-degree scenic view of Taal Volcano and Lake.”
The cool and comfortable atmosphere was the perfect ambience for an indulgent lunch – Nikka Sarthou
The food was without a doubt, masarap. All our guests craved about it even weeks after the wedding. O and I liked this fact very much as we were very particular about this. As wedding guests before, it’s really the food that you would remember (good or bad) and hearing the good feedback was a breather. This made the sulit package of Ibarra more sulit. – Joc
Place is neat and the service is superb…from the guards to the whole crew. We rate this place 5 out of 5! Two thumbs up for the crew! To IBARRA’S GARDEN …WE THANK YOU for making our event memorable! – Anna